HOW IT WORKS…
Your ad is placed in some of the area’s hottest night spots and attractions where it is viewed over and over again.
No other medium delivers this kind of marketing value…you reach your target audience for your advertising message…men or women, ages 21-64… with annual income of $55,000 and above. Indoor advertising works because you have a captive audience. Viewing time is up to 3 minutes and recall rate averages an astounding 84%! Plus you can be gender specific – a demographic select that is unheard of in the traditional advertising world. But the best reason to use indoor advertising: IT WORKS!
WHY IT WORKS…
It is estimated that today’s consumers are bombarded by advertising messages – as many as 3000 each and every day. Radio commercials, TV ads, billboards, transit advertising, newspaper ads, emails,
Your ad is mounted in a high quality frame placed on common area walls, restrooms, or locker rooms inside of restaurants, sports bars, nightclubs, fitness centers or sports arenas. We present you with a list of locations and help you identify the right target for your message. We can even do a multi-tiered campaign with ads, coasters and barware. So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today. We will show you how to make your ad budget work harder than ever!
How Captive Marketing works…
Your Ad is viewed over and over again in bars, restaurants, stadiums and fitness centers. And consumers remember it - up to an 84% recall rate!
The ads reach the audience most coveted by advertisers: 21-35 year olds who like to go out and spend money. Restroom ads also allow companies to target a gender with 100% accuracy.
THE STATISTICS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES:
- Targets men and women, ages 21-65
- Very positive consumer attitudes in as many as 98% of those surveyed*
- 54% of consumers reached by indoor advertising are college graduates
- Indoors ads are viewed for 1% - 3 minutes* - traditional print ads average just 3-5 seconds
- Recall rate as high as 84% - 40% stronger than impressions generated by any other media
- Almost 85% of those surveyed recalled seeing a specific ad*
- 92.5% could name specific advertisers without prompting*
- 88.5% of those recalling a specific ad, remembered at least four selling points from the ad*
- 98% of people surveyed had a positive or neutral reaction to the ads.*
*An Arizona State University/Rice University Study typical print ads.*